If you have ever embarked on a long road trip, you’d know that some planning will make it more manageable and pleasant. You would per-determine where and when the pit-stops would take place – a time for refreshment and to stretch those legs. At the pit-stop, you will be served by those selling food, drinks and other necessities.
The Marriage Journey is long too and you would be wise to schedule ‘pit-stops’ to refresh, to revitalise, and to re-connect. As your Marriage Mentor, I will be there to meet you and:
- monitor the vitals signs of your marriage;
- share with you time-tested principles for making marriage work;
- impart techniques in conflict resolution;
- help you grow closer as friends;
- guide your preparations for parenthood.
Contact me today to start the process.
My standard rates apply.